Last updated: September 10, 2019
Effective date: September 10, 2019
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies are essential to the Site, Software, and/or Services, and will always be used. Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used in the Site or in emails to help us deliver cookies and count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers (for example, Google Analytics) on an individual and aggregated basis.
How to disable cookies
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Google Chrome;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Safari;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Opera;
- Click here to learn more about managing cookie settings in Microsoft Edge.
Also, for further information or instructions follow the initiatives provided by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US), Digital Advertising Alliance (US), Network Advertising Initiative or AppChoices for mobile devices, DAAC (Canada), or other similar services.
© 2019 MindFlow Games, Inc. All rights reserved.